Friday, December 18, 2009

my cat MIUU

I Just can't resist this..a non fashion talk.. please enjoy..

Hello my name is Miuu.. I've been live with my master for about 2 years now. I don't know my age cos i was stray before my master adopting me..I eat a lot and sleep a lot..My master never complain about..may be a little, but who cares..I love running around the house (inside and out), I also love hunting geckos and frogs and sometimes a baby snake, I play with them a little bit before I ate them..or just leave them.. I also known as 'Spider Cat' cos I always crawling on the wall as I try to catch geckos....

I've been laboring three times, but sadly my babies was died during the third laboring procces..it was a heart breaking but I can over it cos right now I'm waiting for my forth :D but the funny thing is I can't remember who's the father is .... ^___^" aaaahahaha...ehem..Just wish me a good luck for everything!! Thank you..




your addorable new friend.........Miuu

No comments:

Post a Comment