Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Activity

OK! this is like a super late news highlight..My birth day was at 4th this month but I make a little party for like two days after..I bake a cake..yaaayyy _________ *sight

the taste was good actually for a non baking person..it was not great just good.. but still eatable...

I actually invite who ever wanted to come to my house for a small tea party@4pm..but sadly no one showed up :'((

still one happy day though


mixing the ingredients



this is what i'm gonna make, supposedly..Sarcher Torte


and VOILA! a plain chocolate tart
with 2 candles on, is ready to blow


*because no one showed up to eat the cake, it ended for giveaway, few cuts for my aunt that having a birthday a day after mine, and others was goes to my class mate at Susan Budihardjo, Jakarta..fortunately they all loved it.. :))


I tried to sprinkle a sugar powder to make it
prettier but looks like it didn't work.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment