Monday, October 17, 2011

"Energy In Motion" backstage

These are pictures taken from "EMOTION" backstage. The excitement during the show. enjoy!

most of the 24 young designers, alumni of LPTB Susan Budihardjo



me with friends

me and my models

me and high-heels are sort of not a very good best friend

Finally the shows done, with a little shoe accident

The crowd after the show

me and Mrs. Susan Budihardjo her self

* Special thanks to Mrs Susan Budihardjo who have held this event and inviting me to participate in it.
Thanks to those who have worked hard to make the implementation of this event.
Thanks to my models who make my collections looks beautiful, still after the shoe accident...
Thanks to my husband who gave me his support.
Last but not least, thanks to the VIPs and press, colleague and friends, thank you for coming!!!

Ps. all the money from tickets sales on the show "EMOTION" has been donated to the senior fashion designer, comedian, and actor, Robby Tumewu. Get well soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment