Monday, February 28, 2011

Flower Power

Oh gosh.. it's been a hectic week for me..a lot thing had to do, plus my uncle had a heart attack and had to be treated intensively at the hospital, he never get sick before so we kind'a shock and immediately rushed to the hospital..I'm wishing him getting well soon..
At the end of the week, me and the family had to go to some 'relative' to attend this some kind of 'sacred' meeting.. and I have to be prepare for it.. costume, ESPECIALLY costume..in my wardrobe all i have were a lot of short sleeve T-shirt and dresses.. definitely not the right costume for this occasion..and so I made this semi-formal three forth sleeve blouse instead of just buying it ^^ for one day only!!! Flowery printed on paris cotton fabric brings out my feminine side ‎​(I guess..) At the occasion I wore it with a long grey pants, but at this picture here i decided not to for fun and more casual look...and VOILA! not to bad hey...


*ignore my not-so-fun and friendly face expression.. ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment